Friday, October 5, 2007

Potatoe Casserole

This was given to me by my MIL, I have seen several versions of it, but hmmm I love this one.

1 can Cream of Chicken
2 lbs. frozen square cut potatoes, completely thawed
1 16 oz. sour cream
2-3 C cheddar cheese, we go more toward 3

Mix all ingredients together and place in 9x 13 pan. top with corn flake crumbs, then i sprinkle that with Johny's seasoning salt.

Bake 400 for 25-30 min.

*For a breakfast type casserole I add a 1 lb. sausage and add another can of Cream of Chix. to that.

3 comments:

Kimi said...

i really love this one. so yummy, i like using cream of mushroom in it sometimes for that flavor. so great.

Gwen said...

OMG so much delicious recipes...i have to try someone!!!!
so great!!
thanks for sharing girl!!!!
take care xoxo
gwen

Mother Hubbard said...

Thank you for sharing - these all sound so nice!
Def going to have to try the potato casserole one - im sure we would all eat that one.
Thanks again!